12.05.2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #23 Tags Or Treat Bags

Happy Monday! "Happy Monday" may be an oxymoron, ha! Oh well, how about happy Lawnscaping Challenge day instead? Works for me.

The challenge this week is....

And here is what I made....


OK, so technically, this is not a treat bag, but it is a treat container and I am sticking with it! It is bright, and cheery, and glittery, and sparkly, and it peaks pretty high on the holiday happiness meter. 

The patterned and green cardstock are both from DCWV, the Ornament is from Ornate Ornaments (Lawn Fawn), and the sentiment is Hero Arts.  I used my Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities dies.  The top of the ornament and the dots across the middle are done with some loose gold glitter.

I am going to fill this with some goodies for Emma's teacher.  Instead of Christmas gifts, she asks everyone to bring a toy for charity instead, but I still plan to give her a little something and this will be perfect filled with some sweet treats or some other small gift.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Michelle

Pin It

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

What a cute treat Michelle! I love the dsp you used & the added sparkle is the perfect finishing touch! TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow me back over at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

sistochris said...

Great job! The tage is bright and bling! How could it be better? I also love the touch of the closepin. Thanks for sharing with us!

Laurel Beard said...

Oh, so gorgeous. Happy Monday to you too! :) (Have you ever seen the movie Office Space)..... I love your treat box, the bright colors, the clothespin at the top and ornament with the bling! This is perfection! What a wonderful teacher who in lieu of gifts, asked for toy donations for a charity! That is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with us Meechelle!!!!!!!! Your treat box is fun and happy and I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...