2.15.2012

SP & Co. Thursday

Hello!  Today, I am sharing a card with you that I made using the new Lucky Mini set from SP & Company.  I have to admit that when I first saw this little set, all I could think of was pretty straight forward St. Paddy's Day type stuff, but this set is proving to be FAR more versatile than that! 



All of the patterned papers on this card are from the For the Record 6x6 pad (Echo Park).  This pad is awesome, if you haven't seen it...gorgeous colors!  It is a little difficult to see in the picture, but I stamped the clover stamp with VersaMark on that yellow layer, then I stamped "Lucky" directly over that with Tuxedo Black (Memento) ink.  Both are from the Lucky Mini set.    The "U" is from an old,retired TAC set that I have.  I stamped it in black on the same patterned paper I used for the base and mounted it on foam adhesive dots to make it stand out.  Finished it off by sticking some gold sticker gems on the green strip just to give it a little pizazz! 

Don't forget to take a peek over at the SP & Company Blog to see what else they have going on today!

Happy Stamping,

Michelle

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the fun papers and the paper piecing.


~Cheryl~
**Check out my February Blog Candy**

Cheryl said...

Michelle, Too cute! Like the bling you added. Really cute desinger paper too.

KER said...

love it...lucky whoever receives this card

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a cute card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...