3.23.2012

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Friday

Good morning, and happy Friday everyone!  Today I have another card to share with you for CSAYL.  The challenge this week is Anything Goes.  So grab your favorite Christmas stamps and come play along!  This weeks winner will get the honor of being our very first guest designer for the year.


For my card this week, I used the Gingerbread from SP & Company.  I stamped him on a light brown patterned paper and trimmed him out.  I used some white Liquid Applique to do the frosting, some brads for his buttons, and paper pieced his cheeks with some red cardstock.  My card base was cut using Nestabilities Lacy Squares (Spellbinders) and the candy patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye.


I used a small strip of the patterned paper on the inside to jazz the inside up a bit.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the gingerbread called Cutest Gingerbread Man (SP & Company).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Michelle

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute card! love the peppermints and gingerbread man!

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Love the designer paper you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...