4.05.2012

SP & Company Thursday!

Good morning everyone!  How is everyone's Spring Break going?  The kids have been off from school all this week.  Been trying to keep them busy, going to the movies, the tide pools, etc.  Fun, fun, fun!  Can't let them sit around with nothing to do for too long or they start to go native and that is never good.

The card I have to share today is another shaped card.  I still love these things.  They are so much fun to make.


I cut the card base with the Nestabilities Beaded Circle die (Spellbinders).  I layered a circle cut from Yours Truly (Echo Park),  then layered a strip of gray from the same paper pad across that.  I stamped my sentiment in black on white paper, trimmed it out and mounted it with some dimensional foam dots.  The stamp is Even Bolder Sentiments - Mother's Day (SP & Company). Last, I added a little bling with some red sticker gems. 


Thanks for stopping by,

Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...