8.10.2012

Christmas Stampin' Anything Goes Challenge

Hello friends!  Busy day around here today.  I have two posts for you, so be sure to scroll down and check out the SP & Co. blog hop post too!

Can you believe Summer is almost over?  We have about one more week here and the kids will be back in school already.  Hard to believe.  It's not all bad though.  It means the holidays are right around the corner, and that makes me happy!

So are you ready for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge?  This weeks theme is Anything Goes, so you are free to do whatever you want.  Our winner this week is going to win some cool 6x6 papers and some ribbon!


This card was cut with the Nestabilities Labels 22 dies.  I embossed the front with Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug.  All of the patterned papers are from Echo Park, and the stamps are from the "Christmas Wishes" set by Unity Stamp Company.

Is that little penguin not the cutest thing, ever???  Just looking at him makes me smile!  If you love Unity stamps like I do, you might also know that today is the day for Friends With Flair, so I am linking this little guy up over there as well!

Happy stampin' and have a great weekend,

Michelle


19 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, this little penguin is adorable! Love how you did the trees, too.

Ruby said...

Very adorable card. Love the penguin.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy, adorable card!

Gwen said...

So cute! Love your penguin card!

Eva said...

So very cute! I love the adorable penguin you used, and I love how yo did the trees too.

Linda said...

What a neat layout and adorable penguin.

Emily H said...

So cute! I just love that little penguin.

Noelle Reese said...

I love this card! Awesome work the trees look great too!!

Patricia Chalas said...

I love your card is very cute and that penguin is very sweet!!
TFS

Julie Odil said...

Love it! That penguin s the best!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cute, cute, cute! The shape really worked!

cinmfoster said...

Love the penguin. Great card and love the shape of the card.

JPScraps said...

Too, too cute! Love that little penguin!

Francesca said...

Oh how cute, that little penguin is darling!

KER said...

nice that the card is die cut...so not the usual...and the penguin and trees are so right for it

jennifer mitten said...

This is adorable! I love the shaped card with the dry embossing and that cute penguin!

Heather said...

That little penguin IS adorable! He caught me right away. I really like that label die, too.

Amber Sheaves said...

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who hasn't started Christmas cards yet! Great job on yours.

Unknown said...

What a cute little penguin! Love the card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...