9.18.2012

Spooky Treats for School

Hello again!  Is everyone else enjoying the Fall weather that is starting to set in?  It's still getting pretty hot here during the day, but the nights are cooling down.  I love Fall!  Of course, that means I do a lot of crafting for the Fall holidays, too.  So today I am sharing a sweet little treat for Halloween! I like to make lots of little things for the kids to take to school for the holidays and this is one of my goodies going to Emma's class.


I used a small cellophane bag and filled it with some candy corn. Using some patterned papers, I have made a little bag topper for decoration. I wanted to personalize them, so I made a little nameplate using one of the journaling stamps from the Scallops and Lines stamp set. For this one, the letters are die cuts, but with long names I will probably just hand write them.


Here is a close-up of the topper, so you can see the little bats. Had to add some Stickles to the bats for a little extra fun!

Honestly, the hardest thing about these is not eating all of the candy corn!

Happy Stampin',

Michelle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...