11.17.2012

Sweets For a Sweetie Pie

Hello!  Today I have a cute little tag to share with you for the holidays.  Each year we usually make and give lots of baked goodies to friends and neighbors, so I am getting started on making some gift tags to go with them.


For this one I used a die cut tag that I got from a pack at the store.  I stamped the snowflakes in VersaMark ink, then rubbed some blue sparkle chalk over the whole thing to make the snowflakes pop with color.  The sentiment is stamped directly over top with black ink.  I stamped the cookie tray on some white cardstock, colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, trimmed it, and mounted it with a pop dot.  Finish it off with some pretty ribbon, and you are ready to go! 

The stamps I used are from two different SP & Company stamp sets.  They are In Love Emma (AppleDapples Collection)  and Handmade Holiday Gift Tags.

I hope you are all getting geared up for the holidays.  Personally, I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family next week and starting my Christmas shopping! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A high quаlity camera for a veгу аttractiνe prіce or
just a bad quаlity piсtuгe? Disсoѵer on the
full review at http://revieωs.top-informatіоn.
net/cаnon-powershοt-sx50-hѕ-гeview/
Here is my web page Thyroid and weight gain - thyroid weight problems symptoms

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...