10.03.2011

Stamptoberfest Challenges

Stamptoberfest started over on 2Peas October 1st and there are tons of challenges posted!  After a very busy weekend, I finally found some time to stamp this morning.  Who woulda thunk it...free time on a Monday?  Oh well, I will take whatever I can get!

I made this card for two different challenges.  One is cards for kids, the other is a challenge to use at least three different patterned papers.


Clearly, with a cute little bunny like that, this card would work well for kids.  The stamp is actually one of Emma's that I borrowed.  It came in a set that I got her from Michael's for her birthday last year.  The papers are from an old Basic Grey pack that I have had in my paper stash for a couple of years.  It's probably vintage by now!

I have a whole list of challenges written down that will keep me busy stamping for at least the next week.  Fun, fun, fun!  Check it out, if you get the chance.

Take care & happy stamping,

Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...