11.25.2012

Holiday Treat Bag

Hello everyone!  Have you started your holiday baking yet?  I haven't, but I am planning on it soon, so I have started coming up with some ideas for how to present some of the baked goodies I have planned on making.  Today I am sharing one of the goodie bags I have put together.


This is a brown paper lunch bag that I have folded the top over, and tied shut with some pretty ribbon.  I used the candy canes from Vintage October: Winter Pocket Fillers Stamp Set and the label from Handmade Holiday Gift Tags Stamp Set to decorate the front.  The bag is big enough that you can fit in a few homemade cookies, or maybe some peppermint bark, etc. 

I was thinking these would make cool party favors too.  You can have all your bags ready to go and fill a basket with them.  Then pass them out to your guests as they are leaving.  Your guests will get a nice treat, and you will have a pretty basket full of favors too!

Happy Stamping,

Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...