7.17.2012

May All Your Dreams Come True


Hi everyone!  Today is my day over on the SP & Co. blog and it is monochromatic week over there.  I think the coolest thing about monochromatic projects is that it just takes the guess work out.  No big worries about things matching up if you are sticking to the same color, right?



For my card today, I used the brand new Boutique Sign Mini stamp set.  The hanger and the sign are actually two separate stamps, so they can be used independently.  Looking at the actual sign stamp, I couldn't help but picture it as a big, puffy cloud!  I stamped it several times on the white layer with some embossing ink, and embossed it with some aqua embossing powder to make my clouds.  With some black ink, I stamped the sentiment from Bold Sentiments III: Birthdays, in one of the clouds.  To finish it all off, I tied a little bow around the top with some Aqua Divine Twine, and mounted it onto an aqua card base.

Be sure to check things out over there the rest of the week for some fun, monochromatic inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by,

Michelle

1 comment:

Kim Pope said...

I love the clouds. The sentiment is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...