9.30.2011

Old School Stamping

It's Stamptoberfest over on the 2Peas stamping board and I decided that I would host a challenge.  Lately I have been thinking about what it used to be like in the stamping/paper crafting world.  We didn't have a gazillion patterned papers or embossing folders for creating layers on our cards.  When we wanted a patterned paper...we stamped it!  I miss that sometimes, so that gave me the basis for my challenge.

I'm calling it "Stampin' It Old School".  No pre-made patterned papers, embossing folders, stickers, rub-ons, digital stamps, printed sentiments, etc.  Going to have to get those stamps out and get them inky! 

This is the sample card that I made for the challenge.


Main image, sentiment, and background paper, all stamped.  Felt like it was 15 years ago when I made this card last night.  Well, minus the die cut, lol! 

Now I am moving on to making a holiday card for the Operation Write Home blog hop for World Cardmaking Day.  Can't wait to sit down in the morning with some coffee and peruse all the blogs. 

Take care & happy stamping,

Michelle

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...