9.28.2011

Spooky Stuff!

I LOVE Halloween. It has always been one of my favorite Holidays, only second to Christmas, and it is really a bit of a weakness. Every year I have a really hard time resisting buying more and more Halloween stamps, even though I already have a pretty good collection of them. I just can't help myself! All the cute little ghosts, witches, pumpkins...I just want to buy them all up. And the stamp companies just keep putting out more cute stuff every year to tempt me!

Not this year though.  My goal is to use what I have and not buy anything new.  So far, so good, I have managed to spend plenty of time in the stores and not buy any of the new Halloween goodies.  I have also managed to make a few new cards like the one I am sharing today.


The Haunted House image is one that I got in a set from TAC, probably 2 years ago.  Used some  Scrapper's Floss around the bottom with the Skull brad.  The little bat guy up in the corner is a dimensional sticker.

Do they even make Scrapper's Floss anymore?  Going to have to look that one up.  That was one of my favorite things to use for a long time, so I bought quite a few colors.  Really fun to scrunch it, curl it, twist it, etc., and it doesn't add too much bulk for mailing. 

Now that I have a few Halloween cards done, I need to move on to making some cute treats for the kiddos and teachers!

Take care & happy stamping,

Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...