11.25.2011

Christmas Countdown! Card For CPS #245

Since Thanksgiving is over, I think it is safe to start the real countdown to Christmas! I don't know about you, but I have been quite happy to stay right at home this Black Friday playing some Zelda and playing in my craft room. The deals just aren't worth getting pepper sprayed over! <--you can look that up...it really happened!

This week I came across another challenge. This one is Card Positioning Systems (CPS) Sketch Challenge .  Pop over there and check it out if you haven't already. Here is their sketch for this week...


And here is the card that it inspired...

Supplies
Santa Stamp & Candy Canes - TAC (Retired)
Labels - Papertrey Ink
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Prismacolor Pencils
Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, & Cottage Ivy Inks
Dimensional Foam Dots

I just bought the Memento inks that I used, the other day at Jo-Ann's.  The red and green are perfect for Christmas.  These are my first Memento inks and I love them.  So far, they have inked every stamp I have tried them on very nicely, no blotchiness, very vibrant, and all around wonderful!  I only got the Dew Drop size to try them.  Probably going to end up with the full size pads soon.

Now that I have crafted a little it's time for me to return to the Wii and play some more Zelda.  Gotta keep things balanced, ya know!


Happy Stamping,

Michelle
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...