11.08.2011

Monday Mojo on Tuesday?

Yes, my Monday Mojo has carried right over into Tuesday. Or maybe I am just slow and my mojo is just now getting going? Either way, I made a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Here is this weeks sketch...

And here is the card that I made...


Supplies
Nestabilities Small Classis Scalloped Circles
Nestabilities Small Standard Circles
Prismacolor Pencils
Sew Easy Floss
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Icicle Stickles
Snowflake Brad

This weeks sketch was lots of fun!  Will have to check back next Monday for a new one, for sure.  And, I have one more card done for Cards That Care!

Have a great day,

Michelle


Pin It

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what a sweet Snowman card! I adore snowmen, that is my theme throughout the whole holiday season! and I really do like how you used this layout and added a tag as one of the panels, very creative!
TFS! hugs, margie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...