11.22.2011

Never Too Early For Christmas Gift Boxes!

Do you have your Christmas shopping done yet? I sure don't! Should probably think about starting that soon. Oh well, at least I am getting some boxes ready to put the gifts in once I get them! Here is one that I made yesterday....



Supplies
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Nestabilities Lacy Square  Die
Rubber Stamp - TAC (Retired)
Patterned Paper - Echo Park
Brilliance Ink - Rocket Red
Red Ribbon
Sticker Gem

I used the basic directions on my Martha Stewart Scoring Board to make the 4" x 4" box.  The only thing I changed was I shortened up the sides of the lid.  Otherwise, the lid extends almost to the bottom of the base of the box, which I don't particularly care for.  And, it allows you to use a 6x6 piece of paper for the lid.

Super simple to make, but it looks beautiful!  I am really liking the vintage Christmas look of the Echo Park paper. 

Now I need to get a few more cards done for Cards That Care so I can get them in the mail for the November 30th deadline.

Thanks for stopping by,

Michelle
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...