11.16.2011

What's On My Workdesk? A CAS Tag!

Alright, it is Wednesday again! Haven't done a whole lot around here for the last week. I was lucky enough to catch Emma's cold and it has kept me feeling pretty yucky for a week now. Bleh. It better be about done with me, because I have plans to do a whole lotta stamping this weekend! No colds allowed. If you don't know what WOYWW is, head over to see Julia at Stamping Ground and check it out. And, here is what mine looks like as of this afternoon.


There are a lot of bits and pieces of little things that I have been playing with laying around there.  Bits of cards, tags, etc.  Pretty much all of it stuff that I am playing around with for Christmas.  Oh, look!  I even have a little packet of tissues there, LOL!

There towards the front, you can see this little guy that I made for the CAS-ual Fridays tag challenge that they have going. 


Supplies
Tree Stamp - TAC (Retired)
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Stickles - Red, Green, Icicle
Red Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's

This is so quick and easy to make!  I guess it is hard to see in the picture, but it really is very sparkly.  With the little loop of ribbon like that, I was thinking it would be really cute to hang over the top of a wine bottle for a little gift. 

Going to get a few more things done today, and then I am hiding in the craft room for some much needed play time! 

Happy Stamping,

Michelle




11 comments:

Ryann said...

Verrry cute! Love the sparkles and the simplicity!

Angie said...

These colds really do get you down ...everything is such an effort... that is a cute tag ...it will look amazing on a pressy ....or even mounted on a card.

Laura Davis said...

Cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Julia Dunnit said...

Serious evening work going on with the lamp at that angle! Love that tag, it's very CAS, and striking because of it.

Twiglet said...

Great tag - so simple and classy! x Jo #64

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love the geometric feel of your tree - it's so cute. So glad you popped in and played along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Anonymous said...

What a great whimsy tree, love the circles :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Morti said...

Love your desk this week Michelle - and your tag is delightful, typically a CAS design!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my misery!!! Morti @55

Aileen said...

Love your tag. It's simple and sweet. x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 at WOYWW this week, I'm awfully late visiting. After a computer crash, I had to regroup in order to stop by and see your desk. I love the tree, which means I love the tag you made. I hope your cold gets better soon.

Bridget Larsen said...

Tag is gorgeous, we are going through some kind of flu as well although it is spring here, maybe hayfever
Bridget #29

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...