11.03.2011

Ho, Ho, House Mouse!

Well, today is flying right by and I have not accomplished anything!  I did play around a little bit in the craft room and came out with another Christmas card. 


Very simple layout on this one.  The mouse is quite large so he is taking up quite a bit of space on his own.  This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps!  This guy has been in my collection for several years.  Not sure if you can still get him.  I colored him in with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I need to go back in with my Gray Tombow marker for shadowing and put some ground in for him.  I used the Nestabilities Labels 1, and the snowflake punch is my old one from Stampin' Up.

The hubby is grilling tonight, so I am thinking that means I can get a bit more time in the craft room tonight!  Woohoo!

Happy Stamping,

Michelle Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...