10.25.2011

Again with the Nestabilities!

These little cards are quite addicting! The hubby is planning on taking some Halloween treats into work for some of his co-workers, so it is giving me plenty of opportunity to make these little gift cards. Again, the finished size on this guy is about 3" x 3" . I am using the biggest label die in the Nestabilities Labels 1 set.



The image I used is an oldie from TAC and I colored it using my Prismacolors.  The ribbon is one I picked up at Michael's.  Still mad at Michael's, by the way, just in case you are keeping track.  Popped the image up on some dimensional dots just to make it 'pop' a bit.

I did some looking around, because I know that this image in particular is one from Mabelle R O.  She used to do a lot of stamp designs for TAC and she had some really cute images/sets.  I always loved her stuff.  Well, TAC has closed shop, but Mabelle is still going!  I was very happy to find her with a quick Google search and see that she is still designing.  She has a store set up where she has digi and rubber images available.  You can check her out at Whimsy and Stars Studio .


Happy Stamping,

Michelle
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...