10.21.2011

Getting a Jump-Start on the Weekend!

It's FRIDAY!!! *applause*  It has been a long and somewhat torturous week, so I figured I would start my weekend fun a little early.  I have been playing with my Nestabilities more and more and ended up making this roly-poly  Halloween card. 


I cut the card base using a Nestabilities Scalloped Circle.  Just let the scallop overlap the fold a little bit to create the card.  Going to play with this a little more to see if I can position the scallops to allow the card to stand up straight.  Not a biggie that it tilts to the side a bit.  It's round.  It rolls, right?  BUT!  I will avoid that in the future if I can. 

The cat stamp is from an old Stampin' Up set.  Colored it in using my Prismacolor Pencils.    Used my snazzy new Martha Stewart spider web punch, which I adore and have to use as much as possible before Halloween is over.  The sentiment stamp is a Studio G stamp that I picked up at Michael's for a buck - can't beat that!

Now.  Bring on the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Michelle

Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well, isn't this an adorable card. Such a cute little image and a fantastic layout design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...