10.06.2011

Christmas/Halloween Challenge

One of the challenges for Stamptoberfest is to do a card combining Christmas and Halloween images.  As much as I enjoy both holidays, I had to make something!


The 'Joy' stamp that I used has a round Christmas ornament in place of the 'o', so I turned it into a pumpkin ornament instead.  I used one of my new Martha Stewart border punches for the scalloped border.  Boy, am I loving these punches!  I am going to have a really hard time resisting buying more of them.

Take care and happy stamping,

Michelle

2 comments:

Shawna aka HuskerNut said...

Love those punches!! I know what's going on my wish list :)

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Yes, those punches are fantastic! I am adding a few of them to my wish list as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...