10.06.2011

Getting Started On Christmas

I guess it is that time, isn't it?  I know that a lot of people get their Christmas cards done months before the holiday season, but I am not one of those people.

1.  I don't think I could ever be that ahead of the game.
2.  I like to wait until Fall, when I start to really get into that holiday mood.

With Halloween just around the corner, the Christmas bug is definitely starting to hit me. 


The background is stamped and embossed on Kraft cardstock.  I stippled some of the Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink around the edges of the background and the christmas tree.  I used the same ink to stamp the "Merry Christmas" image. 

While making this card, I was reminded of exactly how HORRIBLE I am at tying bows!  Yikes!  I ended up pulling out my Bow Easy thing-a-majig, which I bought years ago just to help me with this bow.  Even that dealt me a fit.  Maybe I can find good bow tying guides on You Tube.  Anything might help, right?

Take care and happy stamping,

Michelle

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...