10.14.2011

Recipe Card Challenge

Such a fun challenge!  Not only are we seeing different recipe cards, but also getting some yummy looking recipes.  This is the first time I have ever made a recipe card.  While it isn't the most practical way for me to actually keep recipes, it is a really fun way to give someone a recipe. 


I cut the hills from some green cardstock, punched the fence out of brown cardstock, and the chicken is stamped, then colored with Prismacolor pencils.  Super simple, but what a fun way to present a recipe.  This would be great for the holidays if you like to give out homemade goodies and include the recipe! 

Take care & happy stamping,

Michelle

2 comments:

Shawna aka HuskerNut said...

Love it!! And now I have your recipe too :)

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the hills and fence.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...